Again, I was to thank everyone who has continued to provide me names of charities to support for the “50 for Fifty Charities” project. Please keep sending me charity recommendations for donations!
Here are the five organizations we supported in September 2019:
- Birmingham Free Clinic (Pgh, PA) – www.birminghamfreeclinic.wordpress.com
- Orlando Serve Foundation – www.orlandoservefoundation.org
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – www.nami.org
- Project Management for Change (PM4C) – www.pm4change.org
- Salute Military Gold Association – www.smga.org
This month’s charities were recommended by: Sarah & Tal Heppenstall, Beth Kennedy, Bob Freedman, David Craig & Beth May, and Andrew McCann.
Again, I want to THANK an anonymous donor for their generous matching donation toward the “50 for Fifty Charities” project.