Thank you to everyone who provided me names of charities to support for the “50 for Fifty Charities” project. Please keep sending charity recommendations for donations!
Here are the organizations we supported in October 2019:
- Meals on Wheels Wake County, NC – https://www.wakemow.org
- ALS Association Western PA Chapter – http://webwpawv.alsa.org
- Give Back Generation – http://www.givebackgen.org
- Moms Demand Action – https://momsdemandaction.org/
- First Robotics Competition – https://www.firstinspires.org/
- Juvenile Bipolar Research Foundation – https://www.jbrf.org/
- The DeAngelo Williams Foundation – https://deangelowilliams34.org
- Semper Gratus – https://www.sempergratuspgh.org/
- The PRASHAD Project – https://www.prasad.org
- Shenango Community Education Foundation –https://www.facebook.com/shenangofoundation/
- Hope Mission Ministries of Morehead City, NC – https://hopemissionnc.org/
A special thanks to my sister-in-law, Marcy, who donated to the following organizations:
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) – https://www.jdrf.org/about/
- Children with Hair Loss – https://www.childrenwithhairloss.us/
This month’s charities were recommended by: Jeana Collela, Pat Gay, Susanna Zlotnikov, Joe Gelm, Dr. Sherone Smith-Sanchez, Don Brobst, and Ian Coyle.
Again, I want to THANK an anonymous donor for their generous matching donation toward the “50 for Fifty Charities” project.